The core sector of WaterPriceInvest activities is comprehensive service for water and sanitation facilities and infrastructure including construction, reconstruction and renovation of:
- Water treatment plants
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Booster pumping in water supply systems and wastewater pumping stations
- Water tertiary treatment, odour removal, deironing, demanganation, softening units
- Sodium hypochlorite and other chemicals preparation, storage and dosing systems
- Local industrial and domestic wastewater treatment facilities
- Treated water tanks, fire water tanks/reservoirs
- Water and sewerage networks (sewer mains and sub-mains, on-site networks)
The company has a vast experience of construction of water and wastewater networks (mains, sub-mains, on-site networks) of any complexity level (diameter ranging from 63 mm to 1400 mm), at various depths, from a variety of materials including GRP, in diverse geological environments, particularly with the use of no-dig technology (horizontal directional drilling).
For the networks construction, reconstruction and renovation, we provide butt and socket welding of pipes and make tie-in connections to pressure pipelines even on deep underground lines.
WaterPriceInvest provides comprehensive service ranging from obtaining the required approvals and permits to commissioning of completed facilities for operation.
Drawing on the in-house expertise and long experience of successful construction projects, we are capable of addressing the needs of large-scale projects by developing tailor-made solutions and performing the tasks of any complexity level.
We manage the construction activities in line with the applicable regulations (SNiP, SP, RD, instruction documents) and technical specifications issued by the utility operators, and within the agreed timeframe.