WaterPriceInvest is focused on providing integrated engineering design services for water and sanitation facilities and infrastructure.
We develop design for:
- Process facilities (water works, wastewater treatment plants, drinking water polishing treatment and odour removal units)
- Booster pumping in water supply systems and wastewater pumping stations
- Sodium hypochlorite and other chemicals preparation, storage and dosing systems
- Local industrial and domestic wastewater treatment facilities
- Water and sewerage networks (sewer mains and sub-mains, on-site networks)
The engineering design services include:
- Site surveys
- Pre-design documentation including facilitation of the process of issuance of technical specifications and requirements for connections to utility networks;
- Preparation of design documents and cost estimations in compliance with the RF Government Decree No. 87 of 16.02.2008, including the following project documents: construction management, landscaping, traffic management, environmental protection and other mandatory project documents;
- Design development for connections to water and wastewater networks, including pipelines relocation and reconstruction;
- Obtaining design approvals in the competent supervision authorities;
- Preparation and facilitation of the State Expert Review of the project design and cost estimation documents package.
Drawing on the profound knowledge of our in-house experts and successful experience of major projects, we can undertake tasks of any complexity level, develop and implement solutions tailored for specific project needs.
All design and cost estimation documents are prepared in line with the applicable regulations (SNiP, SP, RD, GOST, instruction documents) and technical specifications issued by the utility operators, and within the agreed timeframe.